Summary of Quality Assurance job description
Aiming at providing standard products and services which are based on customer needs, the top management in the company addressed utilization of integrated management system (IMS) based on ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007. Since the company is committed to implement, preserve and continually improve the system, in this respect the person in charge of Quality Assurance (QA) department as management representative in IMS will be responsible for controlling, supervising and preserving its good performance.
The major tasks of QA department are as follows:
- Preparation and controlling required documents for quality management system, their distribution among all related departments and ensuring that the latest revision of documents are readily accessible to all relevant departments.
- Conducting internal audits based on preset schedule to ensure conformity to the above-mentioned standards necessities; finding causes and following up non-conformities to be managed; checking the effectiveness of corrective actions as well as conducting third party audits on behalf of international certification body.
- Holding management system review meetings based on preset schedules, issuing necessary directives and following up the implementation and their effectiveness.
- Establishing policies and macro/micro objectives with consideration of top management comments, planning for them with coordination of the relvant users, receiving CEO’s approval on the determined objectives and following up their correct implementation and effectiveness by users.
- Obtaining performance reports from users and ensuring that the measurement indicators and their calibrations are under control.
- Obtaining customer positive and negative feedback and effective follow-up for their implementation by related departments.
- Holding Non-Conformity Report (NCR) meetings and effective follow-up to make necessary decision for non-conformities as well as effectiveness of corrective actions. Also, based on the instruction by QC Department, defective parts have to be identified and separated from properly-made ones.
- Providing reports of the results for tasks subject to points 2-7 to the CEO in certain period of time intervals.
Taking measures in relation with calibration of the testing and measurement equipment
- ISO 9001-2008
- ISO 14001-2004
- OHSAS 18001-2007