Tasha’s HSE specialists are to review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors. We shall conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals. To do it shorter, Tasha HSE specialists are available to allow all employees to focus on their job while we focus on your health & safety.
Policies and programs of HSE in Tasha is pursuing the goals of the organization and in the framework of the standard systems OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 in accordance with the regulations and guidelines and procedures developed by the legal authorities and the requirements of internal organization and ensuring that the potential and actual hazards and risks of the executive activities are reduced, eliminated or controlled accurately and effectively in accordance with the job safety analysis (JSA) system. Also transforming the organization’s priorities into competitiveness from the perspective of the HSE with regard to maintaining the health of staffs which are the main organization’s capital and environmental protection and improvement of the processes of work in line with increasing production and productivity and realization of sustainable development and establishment of accountability and organizational commitment and taking necessary measures and continuous efforts.
The major tasks of QA department are as follows
1. Continuous inspection and monitoring of sites and manufacturing workshops.
2. HSE general training courses at the time of recruitment, during work execution and also training of being prepared for firefighting and arranging maneuvers against unforeseen crisis.
3. Completion of the incident reports and sending them to the Social Security Organization and analyzing and periodically reviewing the causes of the incidents in order to be able to manage their decreasing.
4. Preparation, completion and review of safety instructions and methods of work execution with existing equipment and distinguishing the adverse factors of workshops for preventing any incident.
5. Holding Technical Protection Committee meetings to identify the hazards and pseudo particles in order to eliminate or reduce their potential effects
6. Ensuring and approving the organization as a safe place to work and enhance the organization’s abilities to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
7. Cooperation and monitoring and promoting the safety factors in compliance with the health and environmental issues of contractors in workshops equipping and their implementation with organization HSE regulations.
8. Collaboration with the environmental organization for disposing of wastes and industrial wastes. Following up correspondences with local authorities
9. Continuous effort to attract employee’s participation in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the OHSAS system management in the organization.